I've had my share of Calgon moments. Especially when I was preggo, I probably took a bath or shower 2 or 3 times a day near the end. But beyond being therapeutic for Mommy, it's a great place for Eisley too.
Until now, she hasn't really enjoyed her tub time. It's tolerated, mostly, but nothing more. Please just wet, soap, rinse and get me out. I don't care about silly toys or even want bubbles.
Tonight was a different story. Eisley found a couple toys to hold and bang and splash with. She was so distracted chasing those toys that she sat up in the tub for 20 minutes. Talk about an awesome therapy session!
Of course I was not prepared for this greatness and had no camera upstairs to capture the excitement - next time I will be ready!
All About Annabelle
7 years ago
1 comment:
That's awesome that she finally took a liking to the bath. :) Can't wait to see some pictures when you're able to catch her in action!
Post a Comment