| First night in her big girl bed. |
| Sissy is close if she gets scared. |
Lexi did really well, just fell out of bed one time and was too sleepy to figure out what to do. After a couple decent nights, it was time to get the crib out of there and make more room. The girls chose a princess room when they moved last winter, but not much has been done for decoration. They have a few clings on the wall and lots of toys. Today Keira and I went shopping and found some bedding. Of course it HAD to be princess too!
We did a little switcheroo with the beds too, which opened up the doorway a bit. This pic is a bit deceiving, it shows about half of their room. They also have a bathroom attached which oddly doubles as their closet.
We couldn't leave out the other princess. This morning was exceptionally dramatic with her face buried in the bumper and nearly crawling out of bed. Every morning she has at least a leg hanging out the slats. It doesn't matter where you put her in the crib, she finds her way to the edge and hangs out. I took another pic similar to this back in June - she's been sleeping like this ever since. Silly girl.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I almost didn't see Eisley at first, hanging out like that. Silly girl.
Love the princess decor! I'm sure Lexi is thrilled to have a Big-Girl Bed now. :)
Oh my gosh! Our Little Miss Macy does the exact same thing! It does get a bit scary sometimes but what else can you do right?
We've actually set up her pack'n'play in her nursery (temporarily) as she got soo wedged The other night we had to twist, turn, pull & pry. OUCH! She was not happy with this middle of the night wake up call. :(
Anne - I JUST found your blog and wish I had known about it sooner!!! I love it and your family is amazing!! I can't help but just fall in love with your precious Eisley!! Her and Macy are going to be good friends!! I would love to get together sometime for a little playdate. Anytime, even if it's in the evenings or on a weekend, whatever. I just have a craving to give your " Little E" a hug. :). She's soooo cuuuuute!!!
Post a Comment