Tonight we had the privilege of attending the baptism of our friend's daughter, Madelaine. She was baptized by her dad and is just 3 days older than Keira, so the girls are pretty good pals. We were happy to be there in support of her and the choice she has made to accept Jesus as her saviour. It was amazing to watch her afterwards during the rest of the church service and see her praising and worshipping. I know that God saw that and thought, "It is good."
Today was also GG's 90th birthday. So after church we dashed down to Papillion for the end of her celebration. In a book we wrote about a memory we had of her. The kids each added something as well. Tristan wrote his own. As I read it I was nervous where he was going, but he recovered quite nicely. From my memory, here's what it said:
Happy Birthday GG, I've lost track how many that is for you, but Mom tells me it's 90! No offense, but WOW that's a lot! I have a lot of memories of you and it's hard to pick just one. But one is the time I got to walk down the aisle with you at Daniel and Emily's wedding. That was very special for me. Happy Birthday GG!
Love,
Tristan
1 comment:
He picked a good memory! How sweet. :) I think we should do something like that for my Grandma. She'll be 94 in February!
Post a Comment