Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Hard Day's Work

After mastering sitting, Eisley is on to bigger things.
Hmmm, what is up there on the couch?

A whole basket of toys?  Just for me?


Playing so hard, she fell asleep in the toy pile
Eisley is doing better eating too.  She is definitely interested and willingly opens for bites.  Now is more of a matter of technique and how to get that little mouth working right.  She's taking about a tablespoon of veggies 2 or 3 times a day - nowhere near sustaining her, but progress.
Trying out a mum rice rusk

She devoured 1/2 of it!
And after working hard at playing and eating, Eisley's got some crawling to do.  The "creeper" contraption helps position her so the therapists can work on the motions and mechanics of crawling with her.
I don't know what you think I'm supposed to do in this thing!

Come on Mom, can't you help me out?


Eisley finally gave in and did what they wanted so she could be done with it.  Next week, we'll try it out on carpet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet she thinks that creeper is some sort of torture device! But she's working so hard, and I know she'll perfect it in no time. ;)