I've never worked so diligently to help a child learn how to crawl. I'm sure we encouraged Tristan, with the first child you just don't know what you're getting yourself into. As Keira and Lexi came along, we wised up. And now I'm back to encouraging that mobility again! It is a wonderful advantage that my baby stays a baby just a little longer! Those bonus snuggles are worth it!
Miss Eisley also saw the surgeon again to check on her button - it has healed beautifully. He was adamant though that her hernias need to be fixed. We were able to schedule this for Monday the 20th, which gets it done before year end and allows a little time to recover before Christmas.
Little E has also taken to being held and rocked to sleep. Spoiled. Yes, I know. Her brother just can't stand it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment