Seems I have a bit of catching up to do since I've been neglecting my blog lately. My memory has faded away, so we'll see what the pictures and few notes I scribbled on the calendar bring.
Last week we peeked in to check on Eisley and found this:
I guess it's time to lower the mattress!
The bonus for the birthday boy celebration is Eisley started signing Mommy and Daddy!
Sometimes the girls can only manage to argue and fight when they are together. So far they are playing doctor nicely together. Eisley even got in on the action while she was in their room. She had her blood pressure and temperature checked and got a shot. Little E quickly tired of that game, but the girls found a new patient - poor Anakin doesn't look too thrilled, but he didn't get up and leave either.
Here's the birthday cake the girls at work made for me - a lioness in a bubble bath. We ate the top layer of the cake at work and I brought home the lion and the bottom layer. Our secretary does a great job with the cakes, she's even going to make Lexi's next cake. The girls also had a baked potato bar for lunch - it was all delicious and a great surprise.
Pigtails!
The girls had a snack of banana bread and when I asked them to clean up Keira replied "How about you play the waitress?" She even brought me a tip and left it on the table! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment