Joseph, Emily & Daniel came to visit tonight. They have been in Australia for the last year serving with their church and plan to go back for another year once all the paperwork is done. Usually we see them at a big family gathering, so it was nice to have them all to ourselves! (Keira just can't get enough Emily time!)
Since Emily has never seen Star Wars, we had to get at least one episode in. I am far from a Star Wars fanatic, but even I have seen them all, several times. I don't think I made it out of elementary school without several viewings of the original 3 movies! The debate of course was where to start - it ended up with Episode IV - the original first movie. Delicious Chinese take-out and a classic movie - who could ask for a better night?
We had a good time and enjoyed the company of their little family. Lexi seconded Joseph's nick name - Joefish - it's just a tough name for a toddler to spit out! We treasure the time we get to spend with them as they have many friends and family anxious to see them after such a long time abroad.
Joseph sat and listened to Keira while she showed off her new found reading skills.
Eisley got in on the fun too!
Thankfully Lexi decided to wait until after Daniel and Emily left for this demo!
No comments:
Post a Comment