I got to spend Saturday morning at the DS Mom's Coffee. As a first time attendee you never know what to expect, but once I sat down I felt right at home. I am so glad I went and am looking forward to next month already. The ladies are a great resource for each other and a source of encouragement and support too.
Tristan was off to a baseball game - which he proudly came home to tell me about 3 hits and that his team won! Meanwhile the little ones were down for a nap. We managed to clean up the yard a bit as a family and had a good time together.
Mother's Day was a day of good attempts. Tristan didn't realize it was this weekend so he left his items at school. The coffee filter fell in and left lots of grounds in the coffee. Some of the flowers delivered on Satuday were already wilted. Keira's project is still in the baggy unassembled. We slept in a bit and missed out on Laini's baptism. The grandmother's gifts finally got ordered. We did manage to order out for pizza successfully! At the end of the day, I had a good time with my kiddos - the whole point of being a mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment