Friday, October 28, 2011

Daddy's HOME!!!

Daddy had an offer he couldn't refuse - a ticket to see his Cardinals play in the World Series, in St Louis.  Our friends were part of a group who split season tickets and they drew the tickets for game 6.  Since her hubby is a Cubs fan, she offered his ticket to Sean.  Game 6 got rained out, so he had to stay longer than planned.  Not a huge deal for most of us, but Eisley thought the world had stopped without her Daddy around.
Finally - you're here!
I MISSED YOU!!!  I can't believe you left me for so long!
Miss Eisley didn't let go of him for about 10 minutes.
As I rocked Eisley in the chair the night before, she stopped and signed "want Daddy" and put her head down with a sigh.  So sweet!

Of course Daddy spoiled his kids with bears for the girls and a Fred bird for T.  At least the bears go to support the Pujols Foundation, which does a lot for the Down syndrome community in St Louis.  Now to see how the last game turns out...

No comments: