Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

At school they have been celebrating Dr Seuss since his birthday is this week.  Monday was black/white/red day for Cat in the Hat.  Tuesday they brought their favorite book to share.  Today was Wacky Wednesday.  I guided Keira in her outfit, but honestly I think she would dress like this every day if we let her.  She even wore it to church instead of changing when she got home!  Tomorrow is silly socks for Fox in Socks and Friday someone is cooking green eggs and ham for them to sample.  What a fun week!
While Keira had fun with her week, I had two nights out with the girls.  Tuesday I gathered in CB to eat with some ladies from church.  It was so good to see Jackie since she's started chemo.  She is such a blessing to have around, Jackie is taking her breast cancer head on and with a positive spirit.

Tonight was mani/pedi night with the Down syndrome Moms group.  It was so nice to sit back, relax and chat while being pampered.  I'm trying out a new polish called shellac that is supposed to last 2-3 weeks without any chipping.  Since my manicures usually last only a day, it will be a good test.

No comments: