The Super Mom's of Omaha Down Syndrome Parents Network is designing and producing a calendar featuring over 50 kiddos from the Omaha area - all with a magical extra chromosome. Below are pics from the calendar that inspired this project.
All proceeds from the calendar will go to creating a resourceful website for the Mom's group. I am currently taking pre-orders. The calendar will be available this October for the 2011 calendar year.
They are selling for the bargain price of $15 each! Here's how you can have one of your very own: leave a comment or send an email if you are interested in one and mail me a check for $15. The last day to order is August 31. I will get the calendar to you when they are ready. Autographs will, of course, be complimentary!

1 comment:
Beautiful pictures! I'll email you so I can get the check to you. I definitely want one!
Post a Comment