Saturday, February 18, 2012

Signs of the Times

Little E is picking up more signs all the time.  This week her teacher from Early Intervention taught us a new song, All the Fishies Swimming in the Water.  It's a catchy little tune that basically repeats the title and ends with bubble, bubble, bubble, pop.  Eisley really liked the song and caught onto the motions of it quickly. 

Aside from singing, she is putting some signs behind her requests too.  Eisley got herself stuck in a box (best toy ever!) and signed "help" to get out.  I was so surprised by her request, I couldn't stop to take a pic, I had to oblige. 
The last new sign this week was diaper.  I asked Eisley if she let Keira put her pajamas on her without changing her diaper and she signed right back "diaper".  This is definitely a fun time to watch her learn and grow!

No comments: