These couple snow days were bitterly cold as well as snowy, so no outside play this time. The first day we spent preparing for pics and taking them. Eisley also showed us her new trick - being able to sit herself up in the rocking chair. It's a good ab workout for her!
We had chicken enchiladas for dinner along with margaritas. Keira thought the drinks looked yummy and wanted some too, so I made a blended juice drink for the kids, even with a sugared rim!
Wednesday, we trekked out to the library for a quick stop, except when we got back to the van it wouldn't shift out of park. Yikes - 5 minutes til PT was to start, cell phone at home on the counter and we're stuck in 0 degree weather. I think it was just a computer malfunction, after I finally got it moving there was still no radio or fan. Eventually after driving around for a day or two it all came back.
We spent part of our afternoon reading. Lexi was trying to read to Tristan after he read the book to her first.
It's amazing how far Keira has come with her reading in just a few short months of kindergarten.
Tonight Eisley melted my heart. She often sits or lays with Sean on the couch at bedtime and was doing just that, snuggling in with Daddy. She sat up and signed "more" over and over. He asked what do you want more of? She signed "Mommy". I was busy and couldn't take her right then, so she kept telling Daddy "more Mommy, more Mommy". It was absolutely precious. As soon as I picked her up she snuggled in and went to sleep. What Eisley actually signed was fabulous in my book, but just being able to communicate with her was incredible.
No comments:
Post a Comment