Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

We didn't get Christmas cards out this year, but we did manage to get Valentines out - pics of the winter portraits made into a card.  The kids each enjoyed getting a book, some pencils with their initial, candy hearts and another gift - bath toys, Mickey sticker book, crafts and a ball.

After having dental appointments - a complete coincidence, Sean and I went out to lunch.  He had to go back to work and I headed off to school for the Valentine's party.  Since I helped with Halloween in Keira's room, I was in Tristan's room this time.  They played a fun game called "I like...".  The person in the middle of the circle said I like cats or something they like.  If you like that item too, you had to get up and switch chairs, whoever didn't have a seat was then in the middle.  They had a lot of fun with it.

No comments: