We've been busy painting, gluing, glittering and just plain creating.
Here we taped Eisley's name to a canvas and helped her finger paint the canvas.
After removing the tape she has a colorful print with her name on it for her room.
Two little girls creating a big mess!
Puffy paint with shaving cream, glue and a bit of color:
We made ice cream cone pictures:
Eisley also worked on throwing and kicking a ball at PT this week. She quickly picked up "ready, set, go." I was so surprised to hear her saying that, but the therapist heard it several times too.
This morning she put her new words into action. As she sat in her high chair, she declared, "ready, set, go" and promptly chucked some banana slices across the table. She looked at me with that ornery gleam in her eye that says I know that was naughty, but pretty darn cute too. I couldn't help but laugh with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment